Welcome from the president
Dear fellow CCL members, friends and supporters
Firstly, I wish to express how honoured I am to be a part of the Commonwealth Countries League (CCL) for the last three decades.
I consider this opportunity to serve as your president an honour and indeed a privilege.
When I began this adventure, I took on this new responsibility knowing that I stand on the sturdy shoulders of the CCL board of Trustees, led by Chairman Sir Peter Heap, and the Executive Committee.
Together with the Executive Committee, I am here to deliver on our ambitious plans for the future of the CCL:
- to push for Global Climate Action, by working togetherwith representatives from the Commonwealth Countries to promote environmental changes and highlight the threat to Marine Ecosystems.
- to continue the work of the CCL projects already implemented by my predecessors,
- to promote new ongoing approaches, effective programmes and projects that support the mission of the CCL and management in member countries.
- to encourage environmental projects, regenerative agriculture, sustainability, action group with a focus on educating girls and empowering women which will be beneficial to reducing intergenerational poverty.
- and to keep this amazing organisation current and progressive.
I am energized now, more so than ever. With your support together we can help advance the networking of Commonwealth citizens by using our connections to plan for the future.
Thank you for your confidence in me and I look forward to exciting times ahead.
Commonwealth Countries League (CCL)